So much to do! We offer a wide variety of activities, such as: Exercise Classes, Crafts, Games, Live Entertainment, Happy Hours, Social Gatherings, and Movie Nights
- New Years Eve/Day Festivities - Ring in the New Year with friends and family.
- Robbie Burns Day - January. Devoted to all Scots and would be Scots!
- St. Patricks Day - Mar 17th. The wearing of the green!
- Easter Festivities - Turkey & Ham dinner, Easter treats & fun for all.
- Mothers Day - May 12th. Complimentary rose and specially prepared dinner.
- Fathers Day - June 21st. BBQ dinner featuring all of Dad's favourites.
- Canada Day – July 1st
- Picnic - July picnic tour
- Cones for the Cure - August. Breast Cancer Fund Raiser.
- Run for the Cure - 1st week of October. Participant in the 1km to 5km Breast Cancer Run.
- Thanksgiving - October
- Remembrance Day - Nov 11th. A respectful quiet day of remembrance.
- Government House - Dec. A special Seniors Tea with the Lt. Gov of British Columbia.
- Christmas Light Bus Tour - December
- Christmas Party - December
- Christmas Eve/Day Festivities - Santa Clause, sumptuous Turkey, Stockings by the fire - all the family traditions.